This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Snapshot and CD compatibility problems
- To: Steve Jorgensen <steve at khoral dot com>
- Subject: Re: Snapshot and CD compatibility problems
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:08:00 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <19991027163120.B6229@cygnus.com> <199910272047.OAA10593@benson>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
I've forwarded your experiences to Corinna Vinschen. She's the author
of the NTSEC code. She'll be back from vacation in a week or so and
maybe she'll have some insight here.
On Wed, Oct 27, 1999 at 02:47:17PM -0600, Steve Jorgensen wrote:
>Ok, here's what I'm seeing. With the CD dll, I get the following on an
>ls -l on a file created by this dll:
> % ls -l Toolboxes
> -rw-rw-rw- 1 adminstr None 854 Oct 27 13:33 Toolboxes
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com