This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: getting command line args with ps
- To: sasha dot romanosky at alterna dot com
- Subject: Re: getting command line args with ps
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:39:02 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <002301bf209b$e7ae9020$5800a8c0@lhaso_apso>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Wed, Oct 27, 1999 at 10:54:16AM -0600, Sasha Romanosky wrote:
>I'm wondering if anyone knows a way to see the command
>line arguments passed to a program by using a command
>e.g. Say I run 'perl myscript.pl -bla -yaddayadda'
>When doing a ps (even a ps -aelf) I only get the 'perl'
>and no command line args.
>Anyone have any ideas how to get this info
>(even from another command)?
>Please cc replies to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Source. Use the Source, Luke!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com