This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SIGINT, bash and non-cygwin apps
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: SIGINT, bash and non-cygwin apps
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:41:46 EDT
- Reply-To: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
I'm glad Jon asked this question. I was about to ask the same thing. But I
do have one additional question.
One of my reasons for wanting to install one of the snapshots is because of
the annoying bug in the Bash shell where the time is 1 hour off from the
system time on my Win95 machine. I downloaded the snapshot for Jan 15, 1999
and Sept 29, 1999 and looked at the contents of the tar file and as Jon
pointed out the snapshots do not seem to include Bash. Where can I find the
fix for the time problem in bash or how do I get it corrected.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org