This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Wierd perl problem..
- To: "Fifer, Eric" <EFifer at sanwaint dot com>
- Subject: Re: Wierd perl problem..
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:50:12 -0400
- Cc: "'Steve Jorgensen'" <steve at khoral dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <779F20BCCE5AD31186A50008C75D9979171671@SILLDN_MAIL1>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Wed, Oct 27, 1999 at 10:00:35AM +0100, Fifer, Eric wrote:
>Steve Jorgensen wrote:
>> Just tried the October 10, 1999 snapshot cygwin1.dll, and the
>> perl problem is fixed.. Thanks!
>Strange, the DynaLoader.xs/dl_cygwin.xs code used by the cygwin perl port,
>currently uses the LoadLibraryEx/GetProcAddress Win32 routines. I think
>this will need to change to work with Chris's latest patches.
I believe that this thread started with a discussion of the perl on
the Cygwin CD. That uses dlopen() to load libraries.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org