This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: questions about using gnu in windows
- To: "Greg Jones" <grgjns at hotmail dot com>, <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: questions about using gnu in windows
- From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <ssiddiqi at ipass dot net>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:17:33 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Read Grasp instalation instructions. GRASp can be configured with Cygwin
and GDB to invoke gcc compilers.
----- Original Message -----
From: Greg Jones <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 10:28 PM
Subject: questions about using gnu in windows
> I am having trouble figuring out what I need to do to use GNU to compile C
> programs on my Win 98 system. All the installation instructions seem to
> for Unix. I have PC Grasp installed and my goal is to be able to use that
> to invoke the compiler. Is there a windows compatible implementation of
> this or any other C compilers. Sorry, I know this is probably a stupid
> question but it's a bit cryptic to me. Thank you for your time.
> Greg Jones
> Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com