This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: Mike MacDonald <mmacdona at tsi dot gte dot com>
- Subject: Re: Pthreads
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:26:44 -0400
- Cc: "'cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <D7FDE5F0B39AD21181AA00805FA7183E040AB9C7@tpaexc02.tsi.gte.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Oct 26, 1999 at 11:48:14AM -0400, Mike MacDonald wrote:
>Is there a pthread library I can compile out there for cygwin? I compiled
>glib with threads disabled, but threads would be nice..
>Also, I haven't hit this yet, but I remember some stuff needing dynamically
>linked libraries.. Is there anything special I have to do for that?
Please send this request to the cygwin mailing list. You're sending
mail to the XFree86 mailing list. This is off-topic here.
I've cc'ed this email message to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com