This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CD v1.0 : 2 probs, bash readline and info
- To: dwyatt at sunflower dot com, 'Cygwin mailing list' <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: CD v1.0 : 2 probs, bash readline and info
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 05:22:09 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Doug Wyatt <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Does anyone have any ideas about the info thing, or the magic TAB?
Readline does command completion as well as file name completion. If you hit
the tab as the first character on the line then it will search for every
executable contained within the PATH. If you hit the tab twice you will get a
list of all of those commands.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Newbies, please visit
(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org