This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CD v1.0 : 2 probs, bash readline and info
- To: Doug Wyatt <dwyatt at sunflower dot com>
- Subject: Re: CD v1.0 : 2 probs, bash readline and info
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:07:03 -0400
- Cc: "'Cygwin mailing list'" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <199910260352.XAA00257@dagda.sunflower.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Mon, Oct 25, 1999 at 10:51:31PM -0500, Doug Wyatt wrote:
> However, the second input problem is persistent. Whenever I
> enter a TAB at the beginning of a line, the bash shell goes off
> and starts doing... something! I can hear the disk chattering,
> I can watch files and directories being accessed (though it
> seems not written to) through the Systems Internals Filemon
> tool, but I don't have a clue as to what is running.
Try hitting tab twice. That should give you a clue.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com