This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fail executing large code
- To: Michele Paoli <zizzi at cribecu dot sns dot it>
- Subject: Re: fail executing large code
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:13:39 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <38141AD7.59488DB@cribecu.sns.it>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Run your program under gdb to determine where it is dying.
On Mon, Oct 25, 1999 at 10:54:47AM +0200, Michele Paoli wrote:
>executing an application compiled with cygnus r b20 i get this
> [main] d:\utenti\Frecco\lavoro\project\TReSyDemo.exe 1761 (0)
>handle_exceptions: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
> [main] TReSyDemo 1761 (0) handle_exceptions: Dumping stack trace to
>any one can suggest me which kind of problem?
>The error arrive before any line of code was executed and smaller
>program have not any problem.
>Thanks a lot.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org