This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with cygwin1.dll
- To: Gilles Baillieu <baillieu at synopsys dot COM>
- Subject: Re: problem with cygwin1.dll
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:48:10 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <381488C7.B4D52A0A@synopsys.com>
Gilles Baillieu wrote:
> I have install cygwin 20.1 on an NT-4 worstation.
> The shell "bash" works fine, but I have problem with X program.
> I have also install X11R6.4 under /usr, but when I try any X application
> I get a windows error window with the following message:
> "The procedure entry point_ctype_ could not be located in the
> dynamic link library cygwin1.dll"
> Any idea ?
> Best regards
Please read the archives. This problem was discussed within the last week.
Search for "ss-dev"
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com