This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Wierd perl problem..
- To: "'cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: RE: Wierd perl problem..
- From: "Fifer, Eric" <EFifer at sanwaint dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:48:39 +0100
- Cc: Steve Jorgensen <steve at khoral dot com>
The workaround is to build perl with the extension statically
linked into perl.exe. In this case FileHandle.pm uses IO.pm,
so IO needs to be statically linked when you originally run
Configure during the perl make process. This is the default
with hints/cygwin.sh that is in the latest developer
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org