This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: B20.1: Thread support seems to be broken in 'gdb'
- To: Jon Leichter <jon at symas dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: B20.1: Thread support seems to be broken in 'gdb'
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:27:18 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: jon at symas dot com
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Jon Leichter <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I could not find mention of this problem in the Cygwin FAQs or the mailing
You didn't look hard enough. Cygwin is _not_ thread safe.
> I always get a signal SIGTRAP message whenever I try to debug any threaded
> application. The rest of the 'gdb' session is completely unusable. I can run
> this program (outside of the debugger) with no problem.
> I'll point out that the version of 'gdb' provided with Mingw32's standalone
> package does not have this problem.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Newbies, please visit
(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org