This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: B20: gdb error 1157 (cant find DLL) starting any program
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: B20: gdb error 1157 (cant find DLL) starting any program
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:03:11 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: Francois Draperi <Francois_Draperi at hp dot com>
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Chris Faylor <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 03:57:03PM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> >--- Francois Draperi <Francois_Draperi@hp.com> wrote:
> >> Note: cygcheck -v -s -r is not working, and crash my system ??? maybe a
> >The switches are out of order, `cygcheck -s -v -r'
> cygcheck -v -s -r should work fine.
Yep. Sure does. That's what I get for opening my emouth without being able to
check it with my favorite package.
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org