This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: B20.1 gettimeofday returns incorrect tv_secs
- To: juliano at cs dot unc dot edu
- Subject: Re: B20.1 gettimeofday returns incorrect tv_secs
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:51:33 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <380F5E6D.6FF50587@cs.unc.edu>
> * in cygwin B20.1, the zero point for the result of gettimeofday is
> not 1970. Instead it is (either when the computer was turned
> on or when you logged in?)
gettimeofday returns the correct values now. I just ran a test
program on NT and Linux, and the numbers were within "clock drift"
tolerance (i.e. my clocks aren't syncd, but the results were only a
few seconds off from each other).
> I hope this has been changed as well in recent snapshots. can someone
> please verify? If so, are they in the version on the CD released last
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org