This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: newbie: full screen?
- To: Mark Maggelet <maggelet at mminternet dot com>, Tirumala R Bokka <tirumala_rao at hotmail dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: newbie: full screen?
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:25:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Mark Maggelet <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> thanks, but what about full screen but still windowed,
> so it doesn't take over my taskbar?
> - Mark
That would be controlled by Win32 not cygwin. If you can get the MSDOS console
box to full screen then you should be able to do the same with the window
running bash. The other possibility is to use rxvt. Search the archives for details.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Newbies, please visit
(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org