This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems in running nmake from GNU make
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: problems in running nmake from GNU make
- From: Takayuki Tamura <ttathome at remus dot dti dot ne dot jp>
- Date: 20 Oct 1999 00:07:34 +0900
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've just remembered that we can stop exporting of GNU make macros
Simple enough, isn't it?
"Tirumala R Bokka" <email@example.com> writes:
> Hi All,
> I thank everyone for the quick response, all your suggestions were
> helpful, but the real cause was pointed by Drew (thanks).
> Make was setting MAKEFLAGS to --unix,
> which nmake was trying to use. I had to create a shell script
> that resets the MAKEFLAGS and calls nmake, and change my Makefile
> to call this script (instead of directly calling nmake)
> - Tirumal
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org