This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Console Resizer
- To: "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>, "John Buffington" <jbuff at pacific dot net>
- Subject: Re: Console Resizer
- From: "Arthur Goldhammer" <agold1 at mediaone dot net>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 06:31:30 -0400
- Cc: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <199910190002.RAA12520@pacific.net> <380C0958.E4F6259A@ece.gatech.edu>
> Conclusion, although I have not tested it: If you start bash from a
> batch file (such as cygnus.bat) then resizing the console doesn't work.
> My idea for a fix is, rather than using a batch file to set environment
> vars and then start bash, is to use a wscript. "Windows Scripting Host"
> is installed with IE5 and is part of Win98/NT2000. Here's an (untested)
On Win98 I start bash from a desktop shortcut that points to cygnus.bat.
When I run "resize" from the resulting bash window, it works just fine. --
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org