This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems in running nmake from GNU make
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: problems in running nmake from GNU make
- From: Todd Greer <tgreer at acm dot org>
- Date: 18 Oct 1999 14:08:05 -0500
- References: <1C7F0470BCC649B68625680E0045F0F2.0045E3BC8625680E@natinst.com>
"Noel L Yap" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I think MS stuff uses '/', not '-', as flag prefixes.
For many (most?) ms tools, including nmake, either works. It might be
worthwhile to try /, though, in case the - is the cause of the confusion.
Todd Greer <email@example.com>
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org