This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Trouble with make on B2.0; can't open /C
- To: Thomas Hippensteele <thippen at aloha dot net>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Trouble with make on B2.0; can't open /C
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 04:34:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Thomas Hippensteele <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've been struggling with Make for a while now, and
> hoped someone on the list could help.
> The error messages I keep getting are as follows:
> When trying to build the elisp manual for EMacs:
> if [ a != a ]; \
> then \
> ln -s index.perm index.texi; \
> else \
> ln -s index.unperm index.texi; \
> /c: Can't open /c
> MAKE.EXE: *** [index.texi] Error 2
This is an indication that you're building in WIN32 mode. Either `export
MAKE_MODE=unix' or issue `make -unix'.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Newbies, please visit
(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org