This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stty erase ^H <com1 doesn't work?
- To: Paul van Niekerk <Paul dot vanNiekerk at ehv dot sc dot philips dot com>
- Subject: Re: stty erase ^H <com1 doesn't work?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 20:25:49 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Sun, Oct 17, 1999 at 10:41:33PM +0200, Paul van Niekerk wrote:
>I'd like to use cygwin from a terminal attached to the COM port. Got
>this basically working, except for an stty problem. The problem is:
>BASH.EXE-2.02$ stty erase ^h < com1 stty: standard input: unable to
>perform all requested operations
>stty _is_ able to change the speed of the port, but nothing else. No
>line discipline, special characters, etc. At least I would need stty
>This is on two different systems running W95, cygwin B20.1, and
>cygwin1-19990922.dll snapshot. An archive search found nothing.
termios handling of special characters is not completely implemented for
com ports in B20.1 or in any snapshot.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org