RE: Problems with DLL creation using LIBTOOL

> Ok, but, at least on these platforms:
>
> * sparc-sun-solaris2.6
> * i586-pc-linux-gnu
>
> ... I have compiled shared and static libraries successfully

The Dlls on Windows and shared libraries on Unices are two different things.

You will need to adapt your configure files so DLLs are created.
Hvae a look at GGI code (http://www.ggi-project.org).  It is a very good
example of using LIBTOOLS under Cygwin. Compile it, learn how it creates
shared libs on Unices and DLLs on Win32/Cygwin then take their scripts
and adapt them for your code.

Suhaib