This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Strange environment variables
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Strange environment variables
- From: " " <tbisp at my-Deja dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 19:04:51 -0700
- Organization: My Deja Email (http://www.my-deja.com:80)
While porting Bash 2.04.0beta, I have noticed several complaints from
Bash. The complaints are:
'BASH2_04.EXE: invalid character 33 in exportstr !C:'
Is this an important environment variable? Or is it safe to ignore or
I have also noticed the same type of variables in posted output of
cygcheck, leading me to believe that my site is not unique.
--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==--
Share what you know. Learn what you don't.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com