Re: [ANN] Size: a console resizer for Win9x

Sigh. Okay, resize-this-stupid-Win9x-console.exe it will be. That's
probably unique. No, I'm just kidding. Any objections to
"resizeconsole.exe"? (other than length; if you want to alias it to
something shorter, that's fine -- I'm just talking about the default
name).

--Chuck