This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sh doesn't like make's quoting
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: sh doesn't like make's quoting
- From: Todd Greer <tgreer at acm dot org>
- Date: 14 Oct 1999 11:23:40 -0500
- References: <14BA00BFB6B2265D8625680A0054B26C.0054B5678625680A@natinst.com>
"Suhaib Siddiqi" <email@example.com> writes:
> > Knowing this, which make should I use, Mozila's gmake, the
> > Mingw32-built make you sent me, or the VC-built make you
> > sent me? or
> > something else?
> Mozila gmake is gnu make too. I have not used it with VC, but If
> you read Mozilla URl they do use it with MSVC... you may get some
> idea from their URl, how to use it with MSVC.
Mozila's gmake is based on make 3.74, which is too old for what I
need. In terms of their behaviour, is there any difference between
the two release build versions of make you sent me? (built by VC and
Todd Greer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com