This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: sh doesn't like make's quoting
- To: "Todd Greer" <tgreer at acm dot org>, <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: RE: sh doesn't like make's quoting
- From: "Suhaib Siddiqi" <sssiddiqi at ipass dot net>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:21:18 -0400
- Reply-To: <ssiddiqi at nspm dot ipass dot net>
> Knowing this, which make should I use, Mozila's gmake, the
> Mingw32-built make you sent me, or the VC-built make you
> sent me? or
> something else?
Mozila gmake is gnu make too. I have not used it with VC, but If
you read Mozilla URl they do use it with MSVC... you may get some
idea from their URl, how to use it with MSVC.
> Thank you for your help
> Todd Greer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to email@example.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org