This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Diff of dirs invokes Dr. Watson
- To: Kenneth Porter <shiva at well dot com>, "cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Diff of dirs invokes Dr. Watson
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Kenneth Porter <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm running NT4SP3, and when I run diff against two directories, a Dr.
> Watson dialog pops up informing me that diff has crashed. Anyone else
> seeing this? What can I do about it? I'm using the B20.1 DLL.
Do you have more than one cygwin1.dll in the path? Provided the output of
`cygcheck -s -v -r' either pasted or plain text attached file.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Newbies, please visit
(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org