This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Diff of dirs invokes Dr. Watson
- To: "cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Diff of dirs invokes Dr. Watson
- From: "Kenneth Porter" <shiva at well dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:29:59 -0700
- Reply-To: "Kenneth Porter" <shiva at well dot com>
I'm running NT4SP3, and when I run diff against two directories, a Dr.
Watson dialog pops up informing me that diff has crashed. Anyone else
seeing this? What can I do about it? I'm using the B20.1 DLL.
diff mostly seems to work between 2 files, and sometimes crashes if one
of the files is on a Samba server.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org