This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: where to put global .profile?
- To: Noel L Yap <yap_noel at jpmorgan dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: where to put global .profile?
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:42:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Noel L Yap <email@example.com> wrote:
> I want to mount //h/home to /home. Where should I put the mount command (I
> can't put it in my .bashrc or .bash_login since /home doesn't exist yet).
MSDOS: mount h:\home /home
BASH: mount h:\\home /home
Choose one of these options to execute on a command line. There is no need to
put the mount command in an initialization file as the mounted directories are
stored in the Registry File.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Newbies, please visit
(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com