This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Available soon -- Cygwin on a CD
- To: grillon at mindspring dot com
- Subject: Re: Available soon -- Cygwin on a CD
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 13:16:45 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <Springmail.email@example.com>
On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 12:02:35PM -0400, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Thanks for this product announcement. I will likely take you up
>on this offer. I'm not sure that your memo answers my original question. Let me restate things
>QUESTION #1: What is the official documentation for the ECGS compilers,
>libraries, and utilities (debugger &c) available as CygWin?
The product ships with bound documentation. The compiler is not EGCS.
I don't know how detailed the documentation is.
There is also the standard online info/man documentation.
>QUESTION #2: Is there a single seat price for your product that I think
>is called "CygPro Toolkit"? Do you have a detailed data sheet on this
1) Please check out the web site.
2) Please refer questions about pricing to email@example.com .
Just to reiterate for anyone reading this far:
General pricing, licensing, packaging questions should go to
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org