This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: date and TZ
- To: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: date and TZ
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:29:56 -0400
- Cc: Randolph Back <v2rback at btv dot ibm dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <38033090.DA1F7F7F@btv.ibm.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 02:16:46PM +0100, David Starks-Browning wrote:
>On Tuesday 12 Oct 99, Randolph Back writes:
>> The reason date and time is failing at this time has to do with the
>> Win32 GetTimeZoneInformation function and its use in the
>> winsup/times.cc module, the localtime() function. Fortunately,
>> there is a simple work around.
>Isn't another workaround to simply get a recent snapshot of
>cygwin1.dll and use that instead? (Or am I missing something here?)
I don't think so. I think that that should be a viable solution.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org