This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: For the FAQ: NT PATH problems
- To: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: For the FAQ: NT PATH problems
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:50:35 -0400
- Cc: Kai Henningsen <kai at cats dot ms>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Oct 11, 1999 at 05:21:41AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>--- Kai Henningsen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> This is my CYGNUS.BAT:
>> @ECHO OFF
>> SET MAKE_MODE=UNIX
>> SET CDPATH=
>> SET HOME=/home
>> SET CYGWIN=ntsec
>Don't overlook this setting with this problem. Although I can't imagine why it
>would cause it, this has issued numerous changes that could cause this.
I don't see any reason for NTSEC to cause this problem.
Blaming ntsec for every problem that crops up is not really very productive.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com