This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: default alignments restricted to 32 bits?
- To: paul-ml at is dot lg dot ua
- Subject: Re: default alignments restricted to 32 bits?
- From: N8TM at aol dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:22:02 EDT
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
In a message dated 10/11/99 12:44:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> Maybe you could use Pentium's time-stamp counter? Wrapping header
> at http://www.infoservice.lg.ua/~paul/devel/perf-count.html .
Thanks. Of course, that's what I'm doing in effect by using the
QueryPerformance.. version of the timer calls in the gcc distribution, so I
appreciate the pointer on how to do so directly, without in effect consulting
the OS on which is the recommended way.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org