This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC v2.95 doesn't work (a bug?)
- To: Chris Faylor <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC v2.95 doesn't work (a bug?)
- From: Paul Sokolovsky <paul-ml at is dot lg dot ua>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:21:01 +0300
- References: <19991010180551.A21425@cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: Paul Sokolovsky <paul-ml at is dot lg dot ua>
Chris Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
CF> DJ fixed the "lseek past end" last summer for his first official act as
CF> a cygwin developer.
CF> AFAIK, this problem should not be an issue if gcc is using cygwin.
Talk about mingw32.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com