This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Time problem
- To: Mark Scoville <mark at campuspipeline dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Time problem
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 14:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Mark Scoville <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I am seeing exactly one hour difference between my system (NT 4.0) shell
> time and a Bash shell time. It's as if the system shell is interpreting
> daylight savings and the other is not. I know a number of people have
> experienced this. Does anyone know of a solution?
Wait until the last Sunday of Oct.
Download and install a snapshot. Caution remember the caveats.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Newbies, please visit
(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org