This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: link win32 standard runtimes
- To: Jarbas Jarbudo <jarbas99 at yahoo dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: link win32 standard runtimes
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:40:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Jarbas Jarbudo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello all
> I'm having this error:
> BASH.EXE-2.02$ gcc file.c -mwindows -o file.exe
> warning: cannot find entry symbol _WinMainCRTStartup;
> defaulting to 00401000
A known and reported "bug". Search the archives for more of an answer.
> Looks like i didnt link to the win32 gui runtime lib
> and i have to reinstall the compiler or link it to
> the win32 standard runtimes. Please someone tell me
> how to do it
You could just ingore it. After all it is just a "warning".
> Thanks in advance
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Newbies, please visit
(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org