This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Speed
- From: "Maciek Dobrzanski" <macko at scifi dot pl>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 00:21:17 +0200
- Organization: SciFi.PL - Fantastyka w internecie
Is there any way to make cygwin programs (I mean these from the package: gcc,
awk, bash, grep, etc.) to work faster ? Is it their normal behavior to work
sooooo slow (it's muuuuch slower than under Linux) ?
* Maciek Dobrzanski * firstname.lastname@example.org * http://scifi.pl/
* "Their [Rangers] goal is to create the peace, not enforce the peace."
* -- Delenn in Babylon 5:"Rising Star"
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com