This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: not updating unwritable cache ../config.cache
- To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com, Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Subject: Re: not updating unwritable cache ../config.cache
- From: "Kai Henningsen" <kai at cats dot ms>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:18:17 +0200
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Spuentrup CTI
On 5 Oct 99, at 14:40, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> 'ntsec' is definitely not the wrong option. 'ntsec' is the better
> choice if you are using NTFS filesystems. 'ntea' is a hack that uses
What do I need for it, then?
> If you are working with FAT, unfortunately, try a newer snapshot of
Nope, all NTFS.
> And don't use an account, that is member of the administrators group.
Not really an option.
> In this case the file owner and the user are diverging.
Huh. NT bug?
Regards - Kai Henningsen
Spuentrup CTI Fon: +49 251 322311 0
Windbreede 12 Fax: +49 251 322311 99
D-48157 Münster Mob: +49 161 3223111
Germany GSM: +49 171 7755060
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org