This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A newbie question about using STL with B20
- To: "Harold G. Andrews II" <handrews at draper dot com>
- Subject: Re: A newbie question about using STL with B20
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at nanotech dot wisc dot EDU>
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 12:58:35 -0500
- cc: Cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
"Harold G. Andrews II" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
[ ... ]
> I try compiling the following program (which is using STL) in B20, under
> WinNT (SP5) by using gcc version 2.95:
[ ... ]
> g++ stl_test.cpp
> 5/libstdc++.a(iostream.o)(.text+0x114): undefined reference to
You have a mixed setup of Cygwin b20.1 and development snapshots. You'll
need to download my gcc-2.95-dev-ss (for dev-snapshot) package.
I don't support it in any way, sorry. I assume that users who use dev
snapshots know what they're doing and are fully capable of figuring out
solutions to problems they may encounter while using the gcc-<VER>-dev-ss
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com