This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Sort of solved (was: Re: What are these cd errors?)
- To: "Kai Henningsen" <kai at cats dot ms>,"cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com" <cygwin at hotpop dot com>,"Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- Subject: Re: Sort of solved (was: Re: What are these cd errors?)
- From: "Kai Henningsen" <kai at cats dot ms>
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 17:32:45 +0200
- Organization: Spuentrup CTI
- References: <E11X2AR-0006nCemail@example.com>
On 1 Oct 99, at 10:50, Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc wrote:
> At 02:52 PM 10/1/99 +0200, Kai Henningsen wrote:
> >HAH! Found it. Neither bash-called-as-sh nor ash can cope with
> >the CDPATH. They cannot even cope with a CDPATH set to "."!
> >This sure doesn't happen under Linux.
> >Regards - Kai Henningsen
> Huh? I've used CDPATH under cygwin for *years* and I've never seen any
> problems cding anywhere. Perhaps it would be best if you passed along
> your environment with a description of what you are doing since it seems
> there are some definite environment issues here.
I already did, in the first mail I sent with this subject.
Regards - Kai Henningsen
Spuentrup CTI Fon: +49 251 322311 0
Windbreede 12 Fax: +49 251 322311 99
D-48157 Münster Mob: +49 161 3223111
Germany GSM: +49 171 7755060
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org