This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PATH conversion bug
- To: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATH conversion bug
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:34:45 -0400
- Cc: Kai Henningsen <kai at cats dot ms>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Oct 01, 1999 at 05:52:05AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>--- Kai Henningsen <email@example.com> wrote:
>> The following PATH sequence:
>> which is typical for drives mapped by the Netware client, gets
>> converted into the following cygwin PATH sequence:
>> This is a bug and doesn't work.
>Not a cygwin bug!!
I have to disagree. This looks like a Cygwin bug to me. It is fixed in
the current snapshot, though.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org