This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
PATH conversion bug
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: PATH conversion bug
- From: "Kai Henningsen" <kai at cats dot ms>
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:13:42 +0200
- Organization: Spuentrup CTI
The following PATH sequence:
which is typical for drives mapped by the Netware client, gets
converted into the following cygwin PATH sequence:
This is a bug and doesn't work.
I don't know if this is a general problem with converting relative path
Anyway, the result is long pauses during every PATH search,
presumably while the machine is looking for network hosts named
"W." and so on.
Regards - Kai Henningsen
Spuentrup CTI Fon: +49 251 322311 0
Windbreede 12 Fax: +49 251 322311 99
D-48157 Münster Mob: +49 161 3223111
Germany GSM: +49 171 7755060
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com