Compile...

Help!  I have downloaded cygwin for win95.  I am "Trying" to set up my own
MUd on a rom2.4 base.  For some reason, that is unknown to me, every time
after I compile (succesfully) I start up my MUD, and none of the completed
code snippets are in!  Ie:  I had to change the MAX_STRINGS to include other
area to increase the size of my MUD.  After I compile, I run my MUD, and get
the error "MAX_STRINGS reached!"  I have changed the value for the
MAX_STRINGS.  I have also put in other stuff, it compiles correctly, yet
none of them work when I test my MUD.  Does anbody have any suggestions?

                                           Kris Powell (super-newbie)