cygwin vs. MKS Toolkit

Can anyone make some good comparisons between cygwin and the MKS
Toolkit?  I'm a Sybase DBA working on the NT platform.  I've enjoyed
using sqsh with cygwin, but would like to take advantage of some of the
good UNIX freeware on the web for Sybase which I *know* I can use with
MKS Toolkit.

Thanks!

Chuck

  Chuck Boyce