Autoconf

Hello!

	I would like to know how can I obtain the Autoconf for GNU-win32
and if this program is implemented and where is it.
	The autoconf is mentioned in
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/ported.html like a program that have
also been built with Cygwin by people on the Net but I don not find it. If
someone Knows where can I get it, please mail me .

**      JOSE RAUL DE PRADO MEDIAVILLA       **
**       E.T.S.I. de Telecomunicacion       **
**    Grupo de Sistemas Inteligentes-UVA    **
**                VALLADOLID                **
** E-mail:  jpramed@ribera.tel.uva.es       **
**	   jprado@gsi.dit.upm.es            **