Re: A new PGPLOT driver for GNU-Win32

In message "A new PGPLOT driver for GNU-Win32" on Fri, 23 Apr 1999 23:32:00 +0900,
I have posted here an announce:
 >I have experimentally ported PGPLOT on Windows NT/9x (x86) platforms by writing
 >a new driver /GW using my GrWin Graphics Library, a free library of graphics
 >routines for Fortran and C on egcs-cygb201/mingw32.
 >
 >Associated files are available via anonymous ftp at
 >
 >    ftp://spdg1.sci.shizuoka.ac.jp/pub/GrWinlib/english/contrib/pgplot/,
 >
 >and documents for the GrWin Graphics Library at
 >
 >    http://spdg1.sci.shizuoka.ac.jp/grwinlib/english/.

I expect the software works in many Windows (x86) systems because I have not
explicitly used any local function in developing it with egcs-cygb201/mingw32
and VC++5.0.   But I have no mean to test the software in Windows environments
other than those localized to Japanese.   Could someone who downloaded files
from my ftp site inform me whether the software does work in her/his environment?

Thank you.

----
Tsuguhiro TAMARIBUCHI  <tamari@spdg1.sci.shizuoka.ac.jp>