VIDE Version 0.5 Released

I've just released VIDE Version 0.5. This version
is really worth checking out. Still a few things
to add, but this version is finally getting there.
It has a very good Vi emulation for the editor,
or you can use the generic Windows style editor
command set.

Please check out the web page at: http://www.objectcentral.com/vide.htm

I've also released the VIDE Help Package. It contains
the best free documentation I've been able to find
for various utilities and programs of special interest
to programmers. Please check out the online version
at: http://members.xoom.com/javaweaver - there is
a 4 Meg downloadable version, too.
--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.