Re: Latest SnapShot

>  Been using the snapshots for a while, nice work and thanks to all who have
> been working on them. The latest one 29-April-1999 will not run. When I run

Yup, we know all about this one - I posted a report on the egcs
mailing list about it.  The latest egcs, for a while, miscompiled
stdcall functions, which broke the dll.  Unfortunately, there are new
bugs in egcs that keep us from building a new compiler at the moment,
so although the stdcall bug is fixed, the other bug is preventing us
from getting a new compiler, so the dll is still being miscompiled.

Hopefully, we'll get this resolved shortly.