This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Cygwin + Borland Libs ? Cygwin + X2C ?
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Cygwin + Borland Libs ? Cygwin + X2C ?
- From: Kehl Hubertus <Hubertus.Kehl@icn.siemens.de>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:08:37 +0200
just two questions:
1. Is it possible to link Borland C++ (3.1 or 4.5) objects or libraries with
is there any way to convert them to the cygwin object file format ?
2. Has anybody successfully compiled the X2C (the Xbase to C converter
http://www.on-the-net.com/x2c and Libraries
with Cygwin. X2C has been ported to Linux and other Unices also several DOS
For Cygwin a mixture of the DOS and Linux version seems to be needed.
Thanks in advance
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com