B20.1 and SYBASE OpenClient 10.0.4

I am trying to port an app from HPUX 10.20  to NT sp4. Could somebody
give me a few pointers on HOW-TO do the following:

I need to link in the following  libs froms sybase ( -lcs -lct ).  How
do I convert
the NT libct.dll, and libcs.dll to be libcs.a and libct.a ?  I tried
doing a 'nm' on them
and I get the messsage 'No symbols in libxx.dll' where xx is cs, ct.

-- Niranjan

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to