This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Help with linking
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Help with linking
- From: Nirmal Vuppuluri <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:20:32 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-To: Nirmal Vuppuluri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have some C files(developed on a SUN machine) that I need to
compile and also link with cygwin1.dll. I would like the output to be a
library file which can be linked against under WindowsNT. I make some
calls to UNIX functions like fork() etc in my files. Is cygwin1.dll the
right dll to link against? Can anybody give me some sample command-line
commands to carry out the above task ?
Thanks in advance,
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com